GC's Online Game Signup Site (OGSS)
The OGSS system is here to help you and your Group post and sign up for D&D Adventure League games easily. With OGSS, you can:
- Track your character's basic information and get awarded your XP online by your DMs.
- DMs can manage their session players and assign XP/Gold/Renown/Downtime
- Easily create new games and add adventures to the system.
- Report attendance to your store.
- Post group news.
- Much more...
Click on a tag to see some of the benfits provided by the system.
Set up and define a new Open or Closed Group (Private groups in development). Closed groups require all members be approved in order to join.
- Choose an existing public location, or set up a new public or private location for your group.
- Define a local group - Open or Closed, private will be set up soon.
- Post simple news items.
- Set member levels.
- Appoint DMs, or allow anyone to post a game.
- Add your group's image.
View group statistics.
- Number of games DMed by whom.
- See number of attendees on a given day.
- See how popular a particular module is.
Track your players and their information and slot them into games.
- Put in and track your basic player information.
- Upload a character image.
Track your sessions.
- See rewards from the DM.
- Enter your own data or notes.
- See session comments from games you played in.
- Quick-create new characters as you join a game.
- See the upcoming games you are participating in.
- Leave group comments or news comments.
See a list of upcoming games and the number of slots left.
Set up games, allocate players, assign rewards (XP, gold, etc)
Create new sessions for players to join up.
- Shared module descriptions, information is auto-associated to your game.
- Add additional information (e.g. Part 2).
- Assign multiple DMs for a session.
- Assign a maximum number of slots for the session.
- Allow or disallow stand-bys for each session. Stan-bys are auto-slotted into game based on order of signup.
- Approve, Reject or Standby players.
- Check-in players and DMs on game day.
- Assign XP. gold, downtime, renown, notes, items for all players or each player.
- View and print player and character information before the game.
- Player checked-in electronically are reported to the stores via the reporting module.
Get DCI #s Reports for games played in your store.
- See how many tables are needed and when.
Location Admins can report on players who were checked in electronically.
- See DCI #s, with the ability to copy them to the clipboard and paste into the WER application.
- Mark off players reported to the WER system.